- Study of the dynamics of drop and bubble formation in planar and axisymmetric configurations (TEP-7495).
- Mechanisms of generation of micron-sized drops and bubbles with applications to industrial processes, pharmacology and medicine- II (DPI2011-28356-c03-03).
- Study of bubble formation in planar configuration (UJA2011/12/50).
- Turbulent wake control in slender bodies (TEP-5702).
- Study of the generation and rise of bubbles under coupled feeding conditons and acoustic/geometrical forcing (UJA2013/08/05).
- Control of the turbulent wake behind slender bodies (UJA2010/12/60).
- Study of the efficiency of heavy blowing as a mechanism of control of the wake behind blunt-based slender bodies (UJA2008/16/19).
- Microbubbles, microdrops and foams generation mechanisms with applications to industrial processes II. (DPI2008-06624-C03-02)
- Study on the stability and control of the wake behind blunt-based bodies (TEP-02693).
- Stability of light flows with coflow: application to bubble formation and the design of gas injection systems (DPI-2005-08654-C04-01).